Monday, September 30, 2013

No-bake cookies


September 29, 2013

Companion: Elder Kohler

 Hello People of the World,

As it appears that some of you know, my companion randomly moved away to another place while I stay here in Khonkaen. My new companion's name is Elder Kohler. He is from Washington. He is companion number 17! Crazy, right? We had a lot of fun this week, visiting our investigators, and getting to know each other. There are two other missionaries that joined us here in Khonkaen, Elder Pearson, and Elder Ngaosuvan. Elder Ngaosuvan actually came from Bangkapi, my last area, so he knows me pretty well.
I don't know what to tell everyone. We kept meeting with random people that were interested. Those that were very interested weren't even people that we had already talked to. Most of the time, they saw us talking to someone else and wanted to talk to us. I'm so glad that we are using our time wisely and doing as we are supposed to as missionaries. We have also had an awesome experience meeting the members and visiting. They are loving the extra set of Elders that came. They liked it even more when we brought them no-bake cookies that we had made ourselves.
That is it really. I hope that you have a good week and talk to you soon.

Elder Anthony Susi

Amazing drawing 

 Yummy

Elder Ngaosuvan

No comments:

Post a Comment