Monday, October 14, 2013

"Death" of Elder Susi


September 13, 2013

Companion: Elder Kohler

Hello People of the World,
The time has come and everyone has been telling me that this is my last email. Well, it is true, I guess. So what do I tell everyone?
This week was alright. Mostly I was waiting for General Conference. It was great! I really enjoyed it, especially the stories. Stories are usually what I like anyway.
I have been working hard to keep focused and doing the things that we were supposed to. We had a great experience at a Sports Park this week. We wanted to go inviting, but didn't really know where to go. We had two choices: a Sports Park in the evening time and a weekend market where lots of people would be. We decided to go to the Sports Park and go to talk to people. We weren't too sure which direction to go, but picked a path and walked. We tried talking to some of the people sitting around, but they weren't interested. While walking we met this man that was very nice and wanted to talk to us. He sat and talked to us and made an appointment with us. He may be related to a new investigator of the other Elders, and is very interested.
I don't want to say too much via email, but will have a video prepared when I get home. I hope to see everyone soon.
Elder Anthony Susi



Elder Susi's last requests:

I would really like a Chili's for dinner, that would be awesome, just something simpler. I still like Chex Mix or pretzels, or a Sunkist bottle would be great.
If there is anything else to get ready besides a bed, just the room and maybe a iPhone with apps, movies, music, anything. Anything else is up to you.

Death of Elder Anthony Susi

No comments:

Post a Comment